The Firm is looking for a solo attorney to work “of counsel” to assist it in providing excellent legal work to its growing client base.
Well-qualified individuals will be attorneys licensed in the State of Wisconsin and:
1) have at least 1 year of civil litigation experience (2+ preferred)
2) communicate their thoughts well in writing and ask lots of questions
3) be dependable and meet deadlines
4) have excellent client relations skills
5) be fun to work with
6) have their own law firm and malpractice insurance (this is preferred but not required)
7) be able to add 5-20 hours of work per week, and be flexible about how much
8) be willing to work on a contingency basis on the firm’s contingency fee cases, and
9) show a dedication to advocating for and protecting the rights of regular people
The firm is in Madison but this could easily be a remote arrangement. It will be remote until the virus is no longer a public health crisis.
This may result in permanent employment or partnership but neither of those are being contemplated right now.
Spanish or other foreign-language speakers, ethnic and racial minorities, those in the LGBTQ community, and people from other historically disadvantaged groups are encouraged to reach out.
The firm does not discriminate on the basis on sex, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or other intrinsic characteristics.